Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Heats up so quick it's amazing

 I have had my chi flat iron for 2 years and I am still loving it. The best part about it is how quickly gets hot.  Chi flat iron does a great job of turning my frizzy mop of hair into a smooth looking hairstyle in about 15 minutes-which is pretty good because I have fairly long hair. It is easy to hold, and I must admit I have dropped it several times and luckily it didn't break.
I like the way that the chi iron goes over your hair smoothly without pulling like some flatirons I have used in the past. It has the temperature settings you can select also, which is nice-if you are really frizzy you can choose the high temp, but just a touch up you use the lower temp. I would highly recommend this chi hair straightener  to friends and plan to purchase another one when this one no longer works.

No comments:

Post a Comment