Friday, September 2, 2011

Why I love chi flat iron so much?

My hair is dull and fluffy,It is troublesome that usually to go to the barbershop to straighten my hair. Then my friends told me that chi flat iron should turn to be the fastest method to make your hair smooth and silky. With the development of the Internet, online shopping is a good choice. And I surfed the internet to buy one.It is so great!Its useful and powerful features let me love it.It only spend minutes to make my hair smooth and silk!Do you want to show yourself more charming?Then this brand Chi flat iron you cannot miss.
* Digital LCD temperature display and controls
* Dual voltage 110v / 220v for world-wide use
* Uniform heat recovery that maintains constant temperature
* Ergonomic Design & Energy efficient
* Heats up to ready to use temperature (356°F) in only 3 seconds
* Reaches maximum temperature of 450°F in 30 seconds
* Artificial intelligence self adjusts the iron to standby, shut-off, and overheat protection
* Free heat resistant mat/travel pouch

No comments:

Post a Comment